BP-AUS (Advanced User Search) is a powerful WordPress plugin developed by Elive™ that gives Administrators a powerful Search Facility for all BuddyPress extended profile data and view custom reports on screen or download via CSV.
BP-AUS requires BuddyPress to be installed and active. Do not install it without BuddyPress.
Searching and Reporting on user profile data is an important missing piece of BuddyPress and this plugin provides the perfect solution.
Features include :
- Fast Search to search all fields
- Advanced Search to search specific extended profile fields
- Add new user directly from the plugin in one easy field
- View search results on-screen or download as CSV
- Settings to customise reports and define search type
- Ability to have custom Front End Search form for Users to limit the fields they can search by
- New in 1.0.3 Ability to define 2 fields to allow range searches
If you want to try it out, you can get the Lite version of the plugin for Free here
After you purchase the plugin, a zip file will be emailed to you. Extract the contents and copy the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
Then, simply Activate the Plugin in your WordPress Admin Plugins Section. BP-AUS is then available as a menu item under Users.
*** NB Do not activate this plugin without the BuddyPress Plugin installed and active ***
*** NB Due to a bug introduced in WP3.5 , the Create User feature does not work in BP-AUS. This is to be fixed in WP 3.5.1, or we can give you instructions to easily manually patch the issue ***