Easy & Simple Our WHMCS IE module provides .ie Registrars with an easy and simple method to link their WHMCS installation to the .IE Registry’s TITAN API, to provide full support for clients and administrators to be able to register, renew and cancel domains from directly within WHMCS.
€150 / Year
Annual Price includes all updates.
There is an additional €150 Once off fee which includes FREE installation by one of our expert technical staff, if required.
*** Backed by our 30 day Money back Guarantee. If you are not happy with the product for any reason, notify us within 30 days of purchase and we will refund you in FULL, no questions asked.
Once installed, it seamlessly integrates, and adds an important level of automation for your clients with .ie Domains.
With support for all the .ie custom fields, DNS Server modifications and issuing Transfer Auth Codes, your clients can now fully manage all their .ie domains 24 hours a day, freeing up your staff’s valuable time.
You can also, optionally schedule a nightly cron job that will report on domains that the renewal date or status in WHMCS do not match that of the .IE Registry. This can also be used to automatically mark domains for deletion based on your settings.
Requirments & Changelog
PHP 7.2 or higher, MySQL 5.x, WHMCS 7.9 or higher, IonCube Loader, IE TITAN API Account.
Tested up to with v8.1 of WHMCS and IE TITAN API
PHP 7 compatible.
– Improved the Sync Report Cron to handle extra Domain Statuses.
– Improved Sync Report & ActiveSync Cron to only act on domains under the ‘iedr’ Registrar, instead of all .ie domains
– Fix to WHMCS internal Sync Function to handle more cases.
– Improved handling of domain renewals based on certain edge-case scenarios.
– Improvement to handling of matching domain statuses in the iedrsync script
– Fixed issue in activesync script that was marking pendingCreate domains as Active
– Various code and text improvements.
– Optional Procedure added to the “extras” folder regarding changing the values of the County ( State ) in WHMCS.
– Fixed issue where Technical & Billing Contacts were not updated on Domain Transfer
*** We recommend you check each domain that has been transferred since TITAN went live and update
the Tech and Billing contact on each manually in the TITAN Portal
– Improvements to the Sync Cron for handling situation where duplicate domains are in WHMCS with differing Statuses.
No action is taken on these domains now, they are just reported.
– Added in checks to ensure min version of PHP & WHMCS are being used.
– Added in checks to ensure Tech and Billing contact specified in Settings exist in TITAN on Domain Registration & Transfer.
– Various text corrections and code improvements.
– Bug fix when handling IDN domains
– Various improvements to Module Sync Report, including not showing newly registered domains.
– Improvements to handling of domains in the WHMCS Native Sync feature, for domains that are Transferred Away
or if the connection failed.
– Increased the timeout limit for API connections to 10 seconds, as we had a small number of reports of timeouts.
– Bug fix for code error in 2.1.1 for new Registrations
– Improved handling of auto-formatting of telephone numbers to match Registry requirements.
– Changed text in the client template so when domain details are filled in, it says “Ready to Proceed” instead of “You’re Done”
to remove potential confusion during order process.
– Improve code in hooks
– Updated the Domain Renewal function to cater for domains that are expired, but have been Auto Renewed by the Registry,
so that when the domain is renewed by the client, it does not end up with +1 extra years on the renewal period of the invoice
– Support for WHMCS internal Domain Expiry Date Sync function has been re-enabled
– New optional cron script enabled for Active Sync. This can be run as often as you want and it will check any pending .ie
domains in WHMCS, and if they are live with the .IE Registry, it will change the domain from “Pending Registration” to “Active”
in WHMCS. See the README file.
– Updated procedure for New Registrations to ensure that the Admin Contact uses personal details.
– Company field hidden when Individual selected in Client Area template for New Registrations.
– Various text corrections and code improvements.
– Updated settings to have separate rules for “Disable Auto Renew” and normal Expired Domains
– Added a setting to be able to run the Sync Report in Test Mode, so Domain Deletions are Reported int he email, and not Actioned
– Fixed issue where putting 2 email addresses into the Sync Report Email setting would result in it defaulting back to the WHMCS
Domains Settings Email to send the report to.
– Fixed an issue with the Test Connection button that would cause it to fail under certain conditions.
– Various updates to text.
– Added Test Connection button to the settings page
– Fixed issue with connecting to Live Titan API
– Fixed issue with length of Contact ID
– Disabled editing of Registrant Name in Domain Contacts, to prevent charges from erroneous changes.
– Initial Release of Version 2 of the module to support .IE Titan Upgrade
– Balance widget no longer supported
– Tickets Add-on no longer supported ( to be replaced in subsequent release)
– Min Requirements set to WHMCS 7.9 and PHP 7.2
– General fixes to the iedrsync.php script
– Lowered the timeout limit when sending a command to the IEDR API to avoid long wait times if for some reason the connection isn’t able to be established
– Fix for saving and getting Admin Contact details with a blank company field
– When using WHMCS profile fields as the Admin Contact, set the county to “N/A” when the country is not Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, and the USA – as per IEDR requirements
– Update the document uploader in the Ticket system and the Registration interface to accept files of 10MB in size each instead of 5MB to allow for larger smartphone photo submissions
– The Registration interface now requires the Admin Contact details to be filled in – previously it was optional and used the client’s WHMCS profile data when not filled
– The Registration interface has clearer wording about what is permitted in terms of the Domain Registrant and Admin Contact
– The Registration interface charity search link is updated, as it changed since the last release
– Tickets: Added WHMCS client field
– Tickets: Click the domain or client label to go to the respective pages in WHMCS
– Main: Fix for bug in multi-year renewals when domain status is NRP
– Main: Fix for translating USA (IEDR Country) vs. United States (WHMCS Country) (also applied to the registration template)
– Main: Fix for Return type not calling Registrar Hooks in WHMCS 7.8
– Main: Show the Domain Holder field on the Modify Contact Page
– IEDR Sync: Added Active domains on the IEDR, with incorrect statuses set in WHMCS to the report
– IEDR Sync: Fix for domains assigned to multiple clients, now focusing on the Active domain in WHMCS when showing the wrong renewal date in the report
– IEDR Sync: Setting domains with a Pending/Pending Registration/Pending Transfer status in WHMCS to Active, if Active in the IEDR
– Remove the need for custom Country/Counties for Northern Ireland, as the module now will auto convert internally to match the IEDR system.
– Updated the hook, so after registration of a .ie, the domain is set to ‘Pending Registration’, instead of ‘Pending’
– Various bug fixes & improvements in the new Template interface
– WHMCS 5 & 6 are no longer supported.
– New application template for client area registration of .ie domain names (see demo on https://www.elive.me).
– Removed all registration fields for .ie transfers in the client area – leaving only the EPP code field.
– Document uploader included in the new client area registration process which sends the documents to a nominated email address in the module’s settings.*
– Added CSRF protection using WHMCS native token process to all ajax form requests, including those in the Ticket addon.
– The Ticket addon’s document submission now submits attachments in one email to the IE Domain Registry, where previously it sent each attachment in a separate email.
– Added an option to display the Hostmaster’s Status for each ticket on the ticket index page.
– Various bug fixes and optimisations.
* We will look into sending documents directly to the IE Domain Registry on a hook after registration is complete in a future update, as sending documents to the IE Domain Registry before a ticket is created on their system won’t automatically assign the documents to the ticket after it’s created.
*** NOTE: To make use of the new client area .ie registration template , it is EXTREMELY important that all additional fields need to be exactly as we supply them in additionalfields.php, as the template code heavily relies on each field having a certain index number – set by order of where they’re listed in additionalfields.php.
– Optional : Updated Additional Fields to have more clarification around registering
– Optional : Added to the Hook to give an error if some fields are not filled in during order process
– Support for WHMCS Domain expiry date sync.
– IDN Support implemented – This feature is still in BETA, as there are certain limitations EG: Cannot set DNS Servers containing IDN text
– Update to Tickets Add-on – Prevent Domain Holder being changed during Transfer.
– Various Code improvements.
– Fixed an issue with the Tickets Add-on that caused the add-on page to render blank on Activate/Deactivate
– Workaround: The IEDR issue related to contacts not having a phone number or company name causing libxml_display_errors has been resolved.
– Fix: Pasting text into fields with invisible characters causing an IEDR UTF-8 Validation Error has been resolved.
– Fix: Hook to set the domain as Pending from Active when a new domain is registered was previously using an incorrect parameter in the WHERE clause.
– Added: Checks to ensure phone number, company, and email fields are formatted correctly before saving contact details. The IEDR accepts any non-empty value without further validation which could cause a libxml_display_error on return if the data doesn’t match the XML schema.
– Added: New configuration option to allow Nameservers to be left as current, or to continue to use the WHMCS default and custom ones specified in the text fields on domain transfer .
– Added: More debug options in the configuration to explicitly add the configuration dumps to the client area and to explicitly include the Login command (which will contain your IEDR username and password) in the dump. Left unchecked the dumps will be limited to the admin area and will exclude the Login command.
– Modified: Charity domains are excluded from the nightly reports and when renewed in WHMCS they now return as successful, without actually processing the renewal with the IEDR – which would return a response with an error.
– Tested for WHMCS 7.5 and encoded to support PHP 5.6 & 7.1 with Ioncube 10.x
– Updated the Hook to set a domain to pending after ordering to use the domain ID instead of the name.
– Formatting of amounts in the Balance Widget.
– Updated client site domain contact form to cater for various Country field types in themes
– Better handling of settings, depending on PHP environment settings.
– Various code improvements
– Ability to set if Domain Transfers retain existing NS or apply WHMCS Defaults
– Charity domains handling improved. Renewal will not send a renewal request to the IEDR and they no longer appear in the Sync Report
– Improved handling of Debug messages.
– Some code cleanup and description updates.
– Included an ‘extras’ folder that has some sample customisations. Please see the README.txt file in that folder.
– Implemented checking on Domain Transfer. If a ticket exists for the domain already, the transfer is not processed.
– Improved handling of line breaks in Ticket Remarks updating.
– Some code cleanup.
Implemented IEDR API 1.8
Bug Fix : Multiline Ticket Remarks were being sent as single lines.
Added IEDR Tickets Addon to be able to view and update tickets from within WHMCS
Added IEDR Widget to show the current Deposit Balance on the WHMCS home screen
Added an tick box option during registration to set a domain to Charity. If set to No, then the text in the Charity field is ignored, so clients cannot set a domain to charity by accident.
Fixed an issue for multi-year renewals.
Added an option to the Config to choose between instant payment or setting domain to RenewOnce on 1 Year Renewals
Added Config option to set the From address of emails sent from the Ticket document submission process.
Added the ability to modify the Admin Contact details on a domain for WHMCS Admins and Clients
[16-Dec-2016] 1.2.1 Bug fix in Nightly File Sync and text updates
[12-Dec-2016] Version 1.2
Updated to IEDR API 1.7 and tested with WHMCS 7.0.x and PHP 7
[24-Jun-2016] Version 1.1