Get in touch with our experienced support teams today!
Server Upgrade elh1.elive.net (126.96.36.199)
UPDATE: 21/11/2022 7:45am : Testing is still in progress. Some sites need PHP settings adjusted. If your site is still showing an error, please email email@example.com
UPDATE: 21/11/2022 6:20am : Upgrade is complete and we will continue with testing. Any sites that have issues will be investigated.
UPDATE: 21/11/2022 4:00am : We are slightly behind on the upgrade process, but all tasks are currently working successfully. Estimate completion time of approx 5am.
20/11/2022: 11:00pm : We are currently upgrading server ELH1, as part of a scheduled maintenance window.
As part of the upgrade, there will a window of outage for your website and/or email hosting, from 11pm on Sunday the 20th Nov, until approx 4am on the Monday 21st.
During this time, your website may not be accessible, and email will not deliver to your account, if you currently have it within your subscription with us on server : ELH1
Benefits of the Upgrade:
– New, fast hardware with SSD storage
– Upgraded hosting software with improved security
– Availability of latest PHP versions.
What’s Affected and what’s not?
– If you have your email and/or website in the subscription on that server, there will be a period with no service.
– If your email or website is hosted elsewhere, this will not be affected.
– DNS services will operate as normal.
– Email will queue remotely and deliver to your account as normal once the upgrade is completed.
If any of your email devices give a connection error during the upgrade window, or ask for password, please ignore/close any dialog window, it should connect as normal once the upgrade is complete.
While we do not envisage any issues with the upgrade, and we have already extensively tested this offline, we would ask you to review your website operations on Monday the 21st, and report any issue to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +353 61 305038
We will also continue our testing and monitoring all through the subsequent days, to ensure your service is not interrupted.